PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (148)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 26:12 King James Version (KJV) 

12 My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the Lord.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is good to stand on level ground.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is good to bless You in the congregation.

Lord God, cause my feet to stand on level ground.


Lord God, cause me to bless You in the congregation.


b) Psalm 27:1 King James Version (KJV) 

27 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are our light.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are our salvation.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that when You are our light, and our salvation, there is no one to fear.


Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are the strength of our life.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that with You as the strength of our life, we have no one to be afraid of.


Lord God, be my light.

Lord God, be my salvation.


Lord God, be the strength of my life.

Lord God, cause me to not fear.


Lord God, cause me to not be afraid.


The End ...

Comments