GOD GIVES HELP (3)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God gives help

(Isaiah 41:10 NKJV)
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ 

(Psalms 46:1 NKJV)

God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.  

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 30:10-11 NKJV) 
Hear, O LORD, and have mercy on me; LORD, be my helper!” {11} You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,

(Psalms 37:39-40 NKJV) 
But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; He is their strength in the time of trouble. {40} And the LORD shall help them and deliver them; He shall deliver them from the wicked, And save them, Because they trust in Him.

(Psalms 40:16-17 NKJV) 
Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; Let such as love Your salvation say continually, “The LORD be magnified!” {17} But I am poor and needy; Yet the LORD thinks upon me. You are my help and my deliverer; Do not delay, O my God.


The End ...

Comments