INVITATION (17)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Invitation 

(Isaiah 55:6-9) 
Seek the LORD while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near. {7} Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the LORD, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon. {8} “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD. {9} “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.

(Jeremiah 3:22) 
“Return, you backsliding children, And I will heal your backslidings.” “Indeed we do come to You, For You are the LORD our God.

2. Other Scriptures

(Revelation 2:4-5) 
“Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. {5} “Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place; unless you repent.

(Revelation 21:5-7) 
Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.” {6} And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. {7} “He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.

(Revelation 22:17) 
And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.


The End ...

Comments