REJECTION & LONELINESS (9)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Rejection and loneliness

a) The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?” (Hebrews 13:6 NKJV)

2. Other Scriptures

(Mark 8:31 NIV) 
He then began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and after three days rise again.

(Luke 4:18-19 NIV) 
“The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, {19} to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”

(Luke 17:24-25 NIV) 
For the Son of Man in his day will be like the lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other. {25} But first he must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation.


The End ...

Comments