VICTORY IN CHRIST (5)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Victory in Christ

a) Christians are in a war, the good news is that we win. In all things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us, and gave Himself for us. 

(Romans 8:38-39 NKJV) 
 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,  nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Psalms 41:7-11 NKJV) 
All who hate me whisper together against me; Against me they devise my hurt. {8} “An evil disease,” they say, “clings to him. And now that he lies down, he will rise up no more.” {9} Even my own familiar friend in whom I trusted, Who ate my bread, Has lifted up his heel against me. {10} But You, O LORD, be merciful to me, and raise me up, That I may repay them. {11} By this I know that You are well pleased with me, Because my enemy does not triumph over me.

(Psalms 47:1-3 NKJV) 
Oh, clap your hands, all you peoples! Shout to God with the voice of triumph! {2} For the LORD Most High is awesome; He is a great King over all the earth. {3} He will subdue the peoples under us, And the nations under our feet.

(Psalms 91:13-16 NKJV) 
You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot. {14} “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. {15} He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. {16} With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.”


The End ...

Comments