INVITATION (14)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Invitation 

(Isaiah 55:6-9) 
Seek the LORD while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near. {7} Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the LORD, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon. {8} “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD. {9} “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.

(Jeremiah 3:22) 
“Return, you backsliding children, And I will heal your backslidings.” “Indeed we do come to You, For You are the LORD our God.

2. Other Scriptures

(John 17:20-23) 
“I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; {21} “that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. {22} “And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: {23} “I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

(Acts 3:18-21) 
“But those things which God foretold by the mouth of all His prophets, that the Christ would suffer, He has thus fulfilled. {19} “Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, {20} “and that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, {21} “whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.


The End ...

Comments