REJECTION & LONELINESS (3)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Rejection and loneliness

a) The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?” (Hebrews 13:6 NKJV)

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 27:10 NIV) 
Though my father and mother forsake me, the LORD will receive me.

(Psalms 34:18-22 NIV) 
The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. {19} A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all; {20} he protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken. {21} Evil will slay the wicked; the foes of the righteous will be condemned. {22} The LORD redeems his servants; no one will be condemned who takes refuge in him.

(Psalms 41:4-11 NIV) 
I said, “O LORD, have mercy on me; heal me, for I have sinned against you.” {5} My enemies say of me in malice, “When will he die and his name perish?” {6} Whenever one comes to see me, he speaks falsely, while his heart gathers slander; then he goes out and spreads it abroad. {7} All my enemies whisper together against me; they imagine the worst for me, saying, {8} “A vile disease has beset him; he will never get up from the place where he lies.” {9} Even my close friend, whom I trusted, he who shared my bread, has lifted up his heel against me. {10} But you, O LORD, have mercy on me; raise me up, that I may repay them. {11} I know that you are pleased with me, for my enemy does not triumph over me.


The End ...

Comments