REJECTION & LONELINESS (5)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Rejection and loneliness

a) The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?” (Hebrews 13:6 NKJV)

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 89:1-2 NIV) 
I will sing of the Lord’s great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. {2} I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself.

(Psalms 91:14-15 NIV) 
“Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. {15} He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.


The End ...

Comments