PERFECT IN CHRIST (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Perfect in Christ

(2 Corinthians 3:18 NKJV)
But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

(Romans 8:29 NKJV)
For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 

2. Other Scriptures

(2 Chronicles 7:13-14 NKJV) 
“When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, {14} “if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

(Job 5:17-19 NKJV) 
“Behold, happy is the man whom God corrects; Therefore do not despise the chastening of the Almighty. {18} For He bruises, but He binds up; He wounds, but His hands make whole. {19} He shall deliver you in six troubles, Yes, in seven no evil shall touch you.

(Psalms 7:8-10 NKJV) 
The LORD shall judge the peoples; Judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, And according to my integrity within me. {9} Oh, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end, But establish the just; For the righteous God tests the hearts and minds. {10} My defense is of God, Who saves the upright in heart.


The End ...

Comments