REJECTION & LONELINESS (6)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Rejection and loneliness

a) The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?” (Hebrews 13:6 NKJV)

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 107:41 NIV) 
But he lifted the needy out of their affliction and increased their families like flocks.

(Isaiah 41:17 NIV) 
“The poor and needy search for water, but there is none; their tongues are parched with thirst. But I the LORD will answer them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them.

(Isaiah 49:14-15 NIV) 
But Zion said, “The LORD has forsaken me, the Lord has forgotten me.” {15} “Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!


The End ...

Comments