GOD GIVES HELP (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God gives help

(Isaiah 41:10 NKJV)
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ 

(Psalms 46:1 NKJV)

God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.  

2. Other Scriptures

(2 Chronicles 32:7-8 NKJV) 
“Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid nor dismayed before the king of Assyria, nor before all the multitude that is with him; for there are more with us than with him. {8} “With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God, to help us and to fight our battles.” And the people were strengthened by the words of Hezekiah king of Judah.

(Psalms 27:8-10 NKJV) 
When You said, “Seek My face,” My heart said to You, “Your face, LORD, I will seek.” {9} Do not hide Your face from me; Do not turn Your servant away in anger; You have been my help; Do not leave me nor forsake me, O God of my salvation. {10} When my father and my mother forsake me, Then the LORD will take care of me.

(Psalms 28:7 NKJV) 
The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him.


The End ...

Comments