PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: REVELATION (7)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers 

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Revelation 2:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death. 

Lord, cause me to act on what the Spirit says to the churches.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that those who overcome, will not be hurt of the second death.

Lord, cause me to overcome, and not be hurt of the second death.

b) Revelation 2:26 King James Version (KJV)

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You will give power over the nations to those who overcome, and keep Your works until the end.

Lord God, cause me to overcome, and keep Your works until the end.

c) Revelation 3:4-5 King James Version (KJV)

Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Lord, cause me to overcome, and not defile my garments. Clothe me in white, and keep my name written in the book of life. Confess my name before Your father, and before His angels.


The End ...

Comments