PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: REVELATION (6)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.




2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Revelation 2:7 King James Version (KJV)

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God. 

Lord God, thank You for Your instruction, to hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that the Spirit says to the churches, "To him that overcomes, will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Lord, cause me to act on what the Spirit says to the churches.

Lord, cause me to overcome, and eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of Your paradise.

b) Revelation 2:8 King James Version (KJV)

And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive.

Lord God, thank You for Your words, to the church of Smyrna.

c) Revelation 2:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Lord, comfort me in all sufferings. Even if I should be cast into prison, and tried. Cause me to trust in You, and be faithful unto death. Give me faith, that You will give me a crown of life.


The End ...

Comments