PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PHILEMON (5)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Philemon 1:12 King James Version (KJV)
 
12 Whom I have sent again: thou therefore receive him, that is, mine own bowels.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that Paul instructs Philemon, that when his slave Onesimus is sent back to him, to receive him as Paul's own son.
 
Lord, cause me to receive each believer I meet, as though they are part of Your family, as if they were Your son.

b) Philemon 1:13 King James Version (KJV)
 
13 Whom I would have retained with me, that in thy stead he might have ministered unto me in the bonds of the gospel.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that while Paul was imprisoned for the gospel, Paul would have liked to retain Philemon's slave, so he could minister to Paul in the place of Philemon.
 
Lord, teach me to not restrain other believers for my personal use, as they are Yours, and need to be about Your business.

c) Philemon 1:14 King James Version (KJV)
 
14 But without thy mind would I do nothing; that thy benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that Paul was not wanting to take the benefit of Philemon's slave for himself as if it were a necessity, but only if it had been granted by Philemon willingly.
 
Lord, cause me to not use those in Your service for my own benefit as if it were a necessity, but only if it is granted by You willingly.
 
Lord, give me a heart to do Your will, as a blessing to other believers.


The End ...

Comments