PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: REVELATION (8)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.




2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Revelation 3:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. 

Lord, cause me to keep Your word, patiently, enduring, with expectation that You will keep me from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world, to try those who are on the earth.

b) Revelation 3:20 King James Version (KJV)

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Lord, do not let me ignore the sound of You knocking, or the sound of Your voice at the door. Cause me to open the door for You, and have fellowship with You.

c) Revelation 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

Lord, You are holy. You were, You are, and You are to come.


The End ...

Comments