WALK WITH JESUS (10)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Walk with Jesus

(Psalms 119:1-3 NKJV) 
Blessed are the undefiled in the way, Who walk in the law of the LORD! {2} Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, Who seek Him with the whole heart! {3} They also do no iniquity; They walk in His ways. 

(Psalms 86:11 NKJV) 
Teach me Your way, O LORD; I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name. 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Psalms 119:112-113 NKJV) 
I have inclined my heart to perform Your statutes Forever, to the very end. {113} I hate the double-minded, But I love Your law.

(Proverbs 2:6-10 NKJV) 
For the LORD gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding; {7} He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk uprightly; {8} He guards the paths of justice, And preserves the way of His saints. {9} Then you will understand righteousness and justice, Equity and every good path. {10} When wisdom enters your heart, And knowledge is pleasant to your soul.


The End ...

Comments