WALK WITH JESUS (6)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Walk with Jesus

(Psalms 119:1-3 NKJV) 
Blessed are the undefiled in the way, Who walk in the law of the LORD! {2} Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, Who seek Him with the whole heart! {3} They also do no iniquity; They walk in His ways. 

(Psalms 86:11 NKJV) 
Teach me Your way, O LORD; I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name. 

2. Other Scriptures 


(Psalms 25:1-21 NKJV) 
To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul. {2} O my God, I trust in You; Let me not be ashamed; Let not my enemies triumph over me. {3} Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed; Let those be ashamed who deal treacherously without cause. 

{4} Show me Your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths. {5} Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day. 

{6} Remember, O LORD, Your tender mercies and Your lovingkindnesses, For they are from of old. {7} Do not remember the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions; According to Your mercy remember me, For Your goodness’ sake, O LORD. 

{8} Good and upright is the LORD; Therefore He teaches sinners in the way. {9} The humble He guides in justice, And the humble He teaches His way. {10} All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth, To such as keep His covenant and His testimonies. {11} For Your name’s sake, O LORD, Pardon my iniquity, for it is great. 

{12} Who is the man that fears the LORD? Him shall He teach in the way He chooses. {13} He himself shall dwell in prosperity, And his descendants shall inherit the earth. {14} The secret of the LORD is with those who fear Him, And He will show them His covenant. {15} My eyes are ever toward the LORD, For He shall pluck my feet out of the net. 

{16} Turn Yourself to me, and have mercy on me, For I am desolate and afflicted. {17} The troubles of my heart have enlarged; Bring me out of my distresses! {18} Look on my affliction and my pain, And forgive all my sins. {19} Consider my enemies, for they are many; And they hate me with cruel hatred. {20} Keep my soul, and deliver me; Let me not be ashamed, for I put my trust in You. {21} Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, For I wait for You.


The End ...

Comments