WALK WITH JESUS (8)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Walk with Jesus

(Psalms 119:1-3 NKJV) 
Blessed are the undefiled in the way, Who walk in the law of the LORD! {2} Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, Who seek Him with the whole heart! {3} They also do no iniquity; They walk in His ways. 

(Psalms 86:11 NKJV) 
Teach me Your way, O LORD; I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name. 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Psalms 63:1-8 NKJV) 
O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land Where there is no water. {2} So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and Your glory. {3} Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips shall praise You. {4} Thus I will bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. {5} My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness, And my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips. {6} When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches. {7} Because You have been my help, Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice. {8} My soul follows close behind You; Your right hand upholds me.

(Psalms 89:14-16 NKJV) 
Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; Mercy and truth go before Your face. {15} Blessed are the people who know the joyful sound! They walk, O LORD, in the light of Your countenance. {16} In Your name they rejoice all day long, And in Your righteousness they are exalted.


The End ...

Comments