GOD CAN SAVE YOUR FAMILY (3)
(Message by Tanny Keng)
1. God can save your family
a) They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved–you and your household.” (Acts 16:31 NIV)
2. Other Scriptures
(Isaiah 49:25 NIV)
But this is what the LORD says: “Yes, captives will be taken from warriors, and plunder retrieved from the fierce; I will contend with those who contend with you, and your children I will save.
(Isaiah 54:13-14 NIV)
All your sons will be taught by the LORD, and great will be your children’s peace. {14} In righteousness you will be established: Tyranny will be far from you; you will have nothing to fear. Terror will be far removed; it will not come near you.
(Isaiah 65:22-24 NIV)
No longer will they build houses and others live in them, or plant and others eat. For as the days of a tree, so will be the days of my people; my chosen ones will long enjoy the works of their hands. {23} They will not toil in vain or bear children doomed to misfortune; for they will be a people blessed by the LORD, they and their descendants with them. {24} Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.
(Jeremiah 30:20-22 NIV)
Their children will be as in days of old, and their community will be established before me; I will punish all who oppress them. {21} Their leader will be one of their own; their ruler will arise from among them. I will bring him near and he will come close to me, for who is he who will devote himself to be close to me?’ declares the LORD. {22} “‘So you will be my people, and I will be your God.'”
(Jeremiah 31:16-17 NIV)
This is what the LORD says: “Restrain your voice from weeping and your eyes from tears, for your work will be rewarded,” declares the LORD. “They will return from the land of the enemy. {17} So there is hope for your future,” declares the LORD. “Your children will return to their own land.
The End ...
1. God can save your family a) They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved–you and your household.” (Acts 16:31 NIV)
2. Other Scriptures
(Isaiah 49:25 NIV)
But this is what the LORD says: “Yes, captives will be taken from warriors, and plunder retrieved from the fierce; I will contend with those who contend with you, and your children I will save.
(Isaiah 54:13-14 NIV)
All your sons will be taught by the LORD, and great will be your children’s peace. {14} In righteousness you will be established: Tyranny will be far from you; you will have nothing to fear. Terror will be far removed; it will not come near you.
(Isaiah 65:22-24 NIV)
No longer will they build houses and others live in them, or plant and others eat. For as the days of a tree, so will be the days of my people; my chosen ones will long enjoy the works of their hands. {23} They will not toil in vain or bear children doomed to misfortune; for they will be a people blessed by the LORD, they and their descendants with them. {24} Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.
(Jeremiah 30:20-22 NIV)
Their children will be as in days of old, and their community will be established before me; I will punish all who oppress them. {21} Their leader will be one of their own; their ruler will arise from among them. I will bring him near and he will come close to me, for who is he who will devote himself to be close to me?’ declares the LORD. {22} “‘So you will be my people, and I will be your God.'”
(Jeremiah 31:16-17 NIV)
This is what the LORD says: “Restrain your voice from weeping and your eyes from tears, for your work will be rewarded,” declares the LORD. “They will return from the land of the enemy. {17} So there is hope for your future,” declares the LORD. “Your children will return to their own land.
The End ...
Comments
Post a Comment