TRUE JOY & HAPPINESS (4)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. True joy and happiness

a) In God’s presence there is ultimate joy and happiness. You can experience God’s presence now through the Holy Spirit, and you will feel the greatest Love, Joy and Peace that you can ever know. The Joy of the Lord is your strength.

NOTE: The word blessed in the Bible includes being happy and joyful.

2. Other Scriptures 

(Psalms 35:27 NKJV) 
Let them shout for joy and be glad, Who favor my righteous cause; And let them say continually, “Let the LORD be magnified, Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.”

(Psalms 41:1-4 NKJV) 
Blessed is he who considers the poor; The LORD will deliver him in time of trouble. {2} The LORD will preserve him and keep him alive, And he will be blessed on the earth; You will not deliver him to the will of his enemies. {3} The LORD will strengthen him on his bed of illness; You will sustain him on his sickbed. {4} I said, “LORD, be merciful to me; Heal my soul, for I have sinned against You.”

(Psalms 43:2-5 NKJV) 
For You are the God of my strength; Why do You cast me off? Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy? {3} Oh, send out Your light and Your truth! Let them lead me; Let them bring me to Your holy hill And to Your tabernacle. {4} Then I will go to the altar of God, To God my exceeding joy; And on the harp I will praise You, O God, my God. {5} Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God.

(Psalms 51:7-13 NKJV) 
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. {8} Make me hear joy and gladness, That the bones You have broken may rejoice. {9} Hide Your face from my sins, And blot out all my iniquities. {10} Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me. {11} Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. {12} Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by Your generous Spirit. {13} Then I will teach transgressors Your ways, And sinners shall be converted to You.


The End ...

Comments