PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: 2 CORINTHIANS (5)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) 2 Corinthians 6:3 King James Version (KJV)
 
Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed.

Lord, help me not be an offense in anything, so the ministry of Your church may not be blamed.

b) 2 Corinthians 7:1 King James Version (KJV)

Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Lord, as I take hold of Your promises, cleanse me from all things that contaminates my body and spirit. Perfect holiness in me, so I might know You.

c) 2 Corinthians 8:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not.

Lord, give me a willing mind, to perform my duty towards You, according to what I have, and what I am able to perform.


The End ...

Comments