WAITING ON GOD (10)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Waiting on God

(Psalms 27:13-14 NKJV) 
I would have lost heart, unless I had believed That I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living. {14} Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!

(Psalms 62:5-8 NKJV) 
My soul, wait silently for God alone, For my expectation is from Him. {6} He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved. {7} In God is my salvation and my glory; The rock of my strength, And my refuge, is in God. {8} Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah 

2. Other Scriptures

(Isaiah 64:4 NKJV) 
For since the beginning of the world Men have not heard nor perceived by the ear, Nor has the eye seen any God besides You, Who acts for the one who waits for Him.

(Lamentations 3:21-26 NKJV) 
This I recall to my mind, Therefore I have hope. {22} Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. {23} They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. {24} “The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!” {25} The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him. {26} It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the LORD.


The End ...

Comments