FAITH, COURAGE & CONFIDENCE (6)
(Message by Tanny Keng)
1. Faith, Courage and Confidence
a) Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go. “Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”
2. Other Scriptures
(Acts 4:29-31 NKJV)
“Now, Lord, look on their threats, and grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your word, {30} “by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus.” {31} And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness.
(Romans 10:17 NKJV)
So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
(Romans 15:13 NKJV)
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
(2 Corinthians 5:17-20 NKJV)
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. {18} Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, {19} that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation. {20} Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God.
The End ...
1. Faith, Courage and Confidencea) Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go. “Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”
2. Other Scriptures
(Acts 4:29-31 NKJV)
“Now, Lord, look on their threats, and grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your word, {30} “by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus.” {31} And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness.
(Romans 10:17 NKJV)
So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
(Romans 15:13 NKJV)
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
(2 Corinthians 5:17-20 NKJV)
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. {18} Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, {19} that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation. {20} Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God.
The End ...
Comments
Post a Comment