WALKING WITH GOD (5)
(Message by Tanny Keng)
1. Walking with God
a) I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure.
2. Other Scriptures
(Amos 5:14)
Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the LORD God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is.
(Matthew 18:20)
For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.”
(Matthew 28:18-20)
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. {19} Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, {20} and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
(John 14:21)
Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him.”
(John 14:23)
Jesus replied, “If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
The End ...
a) I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure.
2. Other Scriptures
(Amos 5:14)
Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the LORD God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is.
(Matthew 18:20)
For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.”
(Matthew 28:18-20)
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. {19} Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, {20} and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
(John 14:21)
Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him.”
(John 14:23)
Jesus replied, “If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
The End ...
Comments
Post a Comment