HEARING GOD'S VOICE (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Hearing God's Voice 

a) It was God’s voice that drew you to Him. In your inner most being you heard God saying, “I have chosen you and ordained you, come unto Me”.

b) So the beginning of your recognition of communication from God was when He was calling you to salvation. But your salvation was only the beginning of your calling; God never stops calling you. When a person receives God’s salvation the Lord immediately calls them into ministry for Him.  

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. (Ephesians 2:8-10)

c) God has ordained good works for you to walk in and it is by communication from God that we receive through the Holy Spirit that we know where to walk, how to walk, and when to walk.

d) When Christ gave His life and shed His blood on the cross for us He made the way for us to enter into relationship with Him as blood relatives.

He Then Jesus said to them,“Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. “Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. “For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed. “He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. (John 6:53-56)


The End ...

Comments