SOMETHING THAT MOVES GOD: A HUMBLE HEART

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Faith moves mountain 

a) Here is a list of some things that are important to God so that we can pray in true faith and see God move:

i) Call upon the Lord with a humble heart. 

(2 Chronicles 7:14 NKJV)  
“if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.  

@1. Humility always moves us closer to God, pride always moves us further away from God. 

(Isaiah 57:15 NKJV)  
For thus says the High and Lofty One Who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: “I dwell in the high and holy place, With him who has a contrite and humble spirit, To revive the spirit of the humble, And to revive the heart of the contrite ones.


The End ...

Comments