THE GIFT OF GOD (3)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. The Gift of God 

a) Jesus said in...

(Luke 4:18-19 NKJV) 
“The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the Gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD.”

(Isaiah 55:10-11 NKJV)
“For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater,  So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

b) The most precious thing a person can own is a Bible. It gives the knowledge of God, it makes the poor man rich, it gives hope to the hopeless, faith to the fearful, food to the hungry, water to the thirsty, love to the despised, comfort to the lonely, freedom to the prisoner, health to the sick, light in the darkness, and life to the dying.

(Job 29:12-13 NKJV)
Because I delivered the poor who cried out, The fatherless and the one who had no helper. {13} The blessing of a perishing man came upon me, And I caused the widow’s heart to sing for joy.
 
(Acts 20:35 NIV)
In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.‘”


The End ...

Comments