FAITH, COURAGE & CONFIDENCE (3)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Faith, Courage and Confidence

a) Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go. “Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Proverbs 29:25 NKJV) 
The fear of man brings a snare, But whoever trusts in the LORD shall be safe.

(Isaiah 12:2-4 NKJV) 
Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘For YAH, the LORD, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.'” {3} Therefore with joy you will draw water From the wells of salvation. {4} And in that day you will say: “Praise the LORD, call upon His name; Declare His deeds among the peoples, Make mention that His name is exalted.

(Isaiah 30:15 NKJV) 
For thus says the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel: “In returning and rest you shall be saved; In quietness and confidence shall be your strength.” But you would not,

(Isaiah 41:9-13 NKJV) 
You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, And called from its farthest regions, And said to you, ‘You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not cast you away: {10} Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ {11} “Behold, all those who were incensed against you Shall be ashamed and disgraced; They shall be as nothing, And those who strive with you shall perish. {12} You shall seek them and not find them; Those who contended with you. Those who war against you Shall be as nothing, As a nonexistent thing. {13} For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’


The End ...

Comments