FREE FROM FEAR (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Free from fear 

a) For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. (2 Timothy 1:7 NIV) 

2. Other Scriptures

(Exodus 14:13 NIV) 
Moses answered the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again.

(Deuteronomy 31:8 NIV) 
The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

(Joshua 1:8-9 NIV) 
Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. {9} Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

(2 Chronicles 20:17 NIV) 
You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you.'”

(Psalms 3:1-8 NIV) 
A psalm of David. When he fled from his son Absalom. O LORD, how many are my foes! How many rise up against me! {2} Many are saying of me, “God will not deliver him.” Selah {3} But you are a shield around me, O LORD; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head. {4} To the LORD I cry aloud, and he answers me from his holy hill. Selah {5} I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me. {6} I will not fear the tens of thousands drawn up against me on every side. {7} Arise, O LORD! Deliver me, O my God! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked. {8} From the LORD comes deliverance. May your blessing be on your people. Selah


The End ...

Comments