GOD'S PRESENCE (3)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God's presence

a) In God’s presence is fullness of joy; At His right hand are pleasures forever. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. And He said, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth. 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Psalms 51:10-11 NKJV) 
Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me. {11} Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.

(Psalms 95:2-3 NKJV) 
Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. {3} For the LORD is the great God, And the great King above all gods.

(Psalms 100:2-5 NKJV) 
Serve the LORD with gladness; Come before His presence with singing. {3} Know that the LORD, He is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. {4} Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. {5} For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations.

(Psalms 139:7-8 NKJV) 
Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? {8} If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.


The End ...

Comments