GOOD HEALTH & HEALING (4)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Good health & healing

a) “If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.” 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Proverbs 16:23-24) 
The heart of the wise teaches his mouth, And adds learning to his lips. {24} Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, Sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.

(Isaiah 38:16-17) 
O LORD, by these things men live; And in all these things is the life of my spirit; So You will restore me and make me live. {17} Indeed it was for my own peace That I had great bitterness; But You have lovingly delivered my soul from the pit of corruption, For You have cast all my sins behind Your back.

(Isaiah 53:4-6) 
Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted. {5} But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. {6} All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

(Isaiah 57:17-19) 
For the iniquity of his covetousness I was angry and struck him; I hid and was angry, And he went on backsliding in the way of his heart. {18} I have seen his ways, and will heal him; I will also lead him, And restore comforts to him And to his mourners. {19} “I create the fruit of the lips: Peace, peace to him who is far off and to him who is near,” Says the LORD, “And I will heal him.”


The End ...

Comments