LIVING IN GOD'S HEART (6)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Living in God's heart 

a) Jesus promises to reveal Himself to those who love and obey Him.  

“He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.” (John 14:21)  

b) A pure heart before God has great reward. 

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. (Matthew 5:8)

c) We can keep our hearts perfect toward God by asking God to reveal and remove any thing in our heart that would keep us from loving Him with our whole heart. 

“Test me, O LORD, and try me, examine my heart and my mind; for your love is ever before me, and I walk continually in your truth.”(Psalms 26:2-3) 

d) We know what is in our heart by the things that we think and the words that come out our mouth. 

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. (Psalms 19:14) 


The End ...

Comments