UNITY WITH GOD (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Unity with God

a) God desires to make you His holy home. Jesus says,   “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.” When Jesus comes into your heart He will satisfy your desires to experience true love, joy and peace; and you will satisfy His desire to have an intimate relationship with you.

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 68:5) 
A father of the fatherless, a defender of widows, Is God in His holy habitation.

(Isaiah 57:15-16) 
For thus says the High and Lofty One Who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: “I dwell in the high and holy place, With him who has a contrite and humble spirit, To revive the spirit of the humble, And to revive the heart of the contrite ones. {16} For I will not contend forever, Nor will I always be angry; For the spirit would fail before Me, And the souls which I have made.

(Isaiah 66:1-2) 
Thus says the LORD: “Heaven is My throne, And earth is My footstool. Where is the house that you will build Me? And where is the place of My rest? {2} For all those things My hand has made, And all those things exist,” Says the LORD. “But on this one will I look: On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit, And who trembles at My word.

(Daniel 4:9) 
“Belteshazzar, chief of the magicians, because I know that the Spirit of the Holy God is in you, and no secret troubles you, explain to me the visions of my dream that I have seen, and its interpretation.


The End ...

Comments