WALKING WITH GOD (3)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Walking with God

a) I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure.

2. Other Scriptures 

(Psalms 89:14-17) 
Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; love and faithfulness go before you. {15} Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O LORD. {16} They rejoice in your name all day long; they exult in your righteousness. {17} For you are their glory and strength, and by your favor you exalt our horn.

(Psalms 91:1-4) 
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. {2} I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” {3} Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. {4} He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

(Psalms 119:151) 
Yet you are near, O LORD, and all your commands are true.

(Psalms 145:14-20) 
The LORD upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down. {15} The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their food at the proper time. {16} You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing. {17} The LORD is righteous in all his ways and loving toward all he has made. {18} The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. {19} He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them. {20} The LORD watches over all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy.


The End ...

Comments