GOD'S PRESENCE (5)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God's presence

a) In God’s presence is fullness of joy; At His right hand are pleasures forever. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. And He said, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth. 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Isaiah 63:8-9 NKJV) 
For He said, “Surely they are My people, Children who will not lie.” So He became their Savior. {9} In all their affliction He was afflicted, And the Angel of His Presence saved them; In His love and in His pity He redeemed them; And He bore them and carried them All the days of old.

(Jeremiah 23:23-24 NKJV) 
“Am I a God near at hand,” says the LORD, “And not a God afar off? {24} Can anyone hide himself in secret places, So I shall not see him?” says the LORD; “Do I not fill heaven and earth?” says the LORD.

(Matthew 18:20 NKJV) 
“For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”

(Matthew 28:19-20 NKJV) 
“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, {20} “teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.


The End ...

Comments