GOD'S PRESENCE (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God's presence

a) In God’s presence is fullness of joy; At His right hand are pleasures forever. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. And He said, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth. 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Genesis 28:16 NKJV) 
Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, “Surely the LORD is in this place, and I did not know it.”

(Exodus 33:14 NKJV) 
And He said, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”

(Deuteronomy 4:29 NKJV) 
“But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.

(2 Kings 13:23 NKJV) 
But the LORD was gracious to them, had compassion on them, and regarded them, because of His covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and would not yet destroy them or cast them from His presence.


The End ...

Comments