GOOD HEALTH & HEALING (6)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Good health & healing

a) “If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.” 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Jeremiah 33:6) 
‘Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.

(Hosea 6:1-3) 
Come, and let us return to the LORD; For He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up. {2} After two days He will revive us; On the third day He will raise us up, That we may live in His sight. {3} Let us know, Let us pursue the knowledge of the LORD. His going forth is established as the morning; He will come to us like the rain, Like the latter and former rain to the earth.

(Hosea 11:3-4) 
“I taught Ephraim to walk, Taking them by their arms; But they did not know that I healed them. {4} I drew them with gentle cords, With bands of love, And I was to them as those who take the yoke from their neck. I stooped and fed them.

(Malachi 4:2) 
But to you who fear My name The Sun of Righteousness shall arise With healing in His wings; And you shall go out And grow fat like stall-fed calves.


The End ...

Comments