WAIT. WATCH. TRUST.

WAIT. WATCH. TRUST.

Waiting does not mean sitting in despair.

There is a difference between waiting passively and waiting expectantly.

Biblical waiting contains expectation.

KEY SCRIPTURE

“Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart.” — Psalm 27:14

The psalmist does not simply say, “Wait.”

He connects waiting with courage.

That means waiting can be an active expression of faith.

WAIT

Wait without abandoning God.

Wait without forcing what God has not opened.

Wait without compromising biblical principles simply because you are impatient.

WATCH

Pay attention to what God may be doing.

Sometimes we are so focused on what has not happened that we fail to notice what God is already doing.

The answer may be developing differently from what you expected.

TRUST

After waiting and watching, trust God with the outcome.

You may see movement.

You may not.

You may receive an answer.

You may have to wait longer.

Either way, God remains worthy of trust.

THE TWIST

Waiting becomes easier when you stop treating it as empty time and begin treating it as a season of spiritual attentiveness.

WHAT CAN I LEARN?

I can learn to wait with expectation rather than frustration.

I can learn to watch for God's activity.

I can learn to trust Him regardless of what I see.

HOW DOES IT APPLY TO ME?

Don't rush simply because you are uncomfortable.

Don't force a door simply because you are tired of waiting.

Wait.

Watch.

Trust.

FINAL REFLECTION

What might you notice if you stopped focusing entirely on what has not happened and began looking carefully at what God is already doing?

CONCLUSION

Your waiting season can become a watching season.

And your watching season can become a testimony.

PRAYER

Lord, teach me to wait with courage, watch with discernment, and trust without fear. Keep me from forcing what You have not ordained. Help me recognize Your activity even when it does not look like what I expected. In Jesus' name, Amen.

BIBLE REFERENCE: Psalm 27:13–14; Isaiah 40:31.

Comments