GOD HEARS YOUR PRAYERS
Bible Verse: Jeremiah 33:3
“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.”
1-Minute Explanation
Prayer is more than presenting a list of requests to God. It is an invitation to relationship, dependence and divine direction. God calls His people to seek Him and promises to respond. His answer may be different from what we expect, but prayer opens our hearts to His wisdom and purposes. Sometimes prayer changes circumstances, and sometimes it changes the person praying.
THE TWIST
The question is not simply, “Will God give me what I ask?” The deeper question is, “Am I willing to hear what God wants to show me?”
WHAT CAN I LEARN?
I learn that prayer is not a mechanism for controlling God. It is a relationship through which I surrender my will and seek His. God's answer may be yes, no or wait, but His silence or delay does not mean He is absent.
HOW DOES IT APPLY TO ME?
Do I pray only when I need something? Do I give God enough room to correct my desires and redirect my plans? I should approach prayer not merely with requests but also with listening, surrender and willingness to obey.
FINAL REFLECTIONS
Prayer changes the atmosphere of my heart. It reminds me that I am not carrying life alone. I can bring my questions, fears, dreams and burdens before the God who hears.
PRAYER
Lord, teach me to pray with faith and surrender. Help me listen as well as speak. When Your answer differs from what I expect, give me grace to trust You. Reveal what I need to know and show me what I need to do. In Jesus' name, Amen.
TAKEAWAY
Prayer is not only about asking God to change my circumstances; it is also about allowing God to change me.

Comments
Post a Comment