GOD KNOWS THE WAY

GOD KNOWS THE WAY

Bible Verse: Psalm 37:23

“The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.”

1-Minute Explanation

Life can feel uncertain because we cannot see everything that lies ahead. Yet Scripture reminds us that God is capable of directing our steps. We may not understand every turn, but we can trust that God sees the entire journey. His guidance often comes one step at a time rather than through a complete explanation of the future.

THE TWIST

The question is not simply, “Where will I be five years from now?” The deeper question is, “What is the next faithful step God is asking me to take?”

WHAT CAN I LEARN?

I learn that I do not need complete knowledge of the future to obey God today. Faith often operates through daily obedience rather than complete advance information.

HOW DOES IT APPLY TO ME?

Am I becoming anxious because I cannot see the entire path? What is the next responsibility God has already placed before me? Instead of obsessing over the distant future, I should faithfully handle today's assignment.

FINAL REFLECTIONS

A journey is completed one step at a time. God may not show me the entire road, but He can give me enough light for the next step.

PRAYER

Lord, order my steps. When I am uncertain about the future, help me concentrate on today's obedience. Give me wisdom for the next decision and faith to trust You with everything beyond my sight. In Jesus' name, Amen.

TAKEAWAY

I may not know the whole path, but God knows the way.

Comments