WHAT DOES GOD WANT? (5)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. What does God want?

(Deuteronomy 30:19-20 NKJV)
“I have set before you life and death, bl
essing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live; that you may love the LORD your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him, for He is your life.” 

2. Other Scriptures

(John 14:15-18) 
“If you love Me, keep My commandments. {16} “And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever; {17} “the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. {18} “I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

(John 14:23) 
Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

(John 15:4) 
“Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.


The End ...

Comments