SEE WHAT THE BLOOD OF JESUS HAS DONE & CAN DO FOR YOU!

A Response to "See What the Blood of Jesus Has Done and Can Do for You!"

The Foundation of Our Faith

The blood of Jesus Christ is the foundation of our faith. Without it, there is no forgiveness, no redemption, no salvation, and no hope. The blood of Jesus is not just a historical event; it is a living reality that continues to work on our behalf. It is the price paid for our freedom, the sacrifice that secured our salvation, and the power that enables us to live victoriously. What the blood of Jesus has done and can do for you is beyond measure. It is the greatest gift ever given, and it is available to all who believe.

My Debt Is Paid, Once and for All

Hebrews 9:28 declares that Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. His sacrifice was not repeated; it was once for all. The debt of sin was paid in full. There is nothing left to pay. There is no further sacrifice required. The work is finished. When Jesus cried out on the cross, "It is finished," He meant it. Your debt is paid. Your sin is forgiven. Your record is wiped clean. You are free.

I Am Justified

Romans 5:9 says that having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. To be justified means to be declared righteous. It is not that we are righteous in ourselves; it is that Christ's righteousness has been credited to us. We stand before God not in our own merit but in the merit of His Son. The blood of Jesus has satisfied the righteous demands of God, and we are now accepted in the Beloved.

I Am Forgiven

Ephesians 1:7 declares that in Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace. Forgiveness is not just a pardon; it is a complete removal of guilt. Our sins are not just overlooked; they are washed away. They are removed as far as the east is from the west. God remembers them no more. This forgiveness is not based on our worth but on His grace. It is rich, abundant, and free.

I Am Spared from God's Wrath

Romans 5:9 assures us that we shall be saved from wrath through Him. The wrath of God against sin is real. But the blood of Jesus has shielded us from that wrath. We do not face the punishment we deserve. We do not experience the judgment that sin demands. Because Christ bore the wrath for us, we are spared. We are saved. We are protected.

I Am Spiritually Healed

First Peter 2:24 declares that by His stripes we were healed. The wounds of Jesus were not just for our spiritual healing; they are for our physical and emotional healing as well. The blood of Jesus brings wholeness to our entire being. One day, even our flesh will be replaced with an incorruptible body. But even now, His healing power is available to us.

I Am Spiritually Alive

John 6:53 says that unless we eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, we have no life in us. The blood of Jesus gives us spiritual life. Before we came to Christ, we were dead in our trespasses and sins. But the blood of Jesus has made us alive. We are born again. We have eternal life. We are no longer dead; we are alive in Christ.

My Judgment Has Been Satisfied

Isaiah 53:5 declares that the chastisement for our peace was upon Him. The judgment that we deserved fell upon Jesus. The punishment for our sin was placed on Him. Because of His sacrifice, we are at peace with God. The hostility between us and God has been removed. We are reconciled. We are at peace.

I Am Cleansed

First John 1:7 says that the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin. We do not need to remain stained by guilt and shame. The blood of Jesus is powerful enough to cleanse every sin, no matter how great, how deep, or how many. When we walk in the light, His blood continually cleanses us. We are made clean. We are made whole.

I Have Power to Overcome the Enemy

Revelation 12:11 declares that we overcome the enemy by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of our testimony. The blood of Jesus is our weapon against the enemy. It is our defense. It is our victory. The enemy cannot stand against the blood of Jesus. When we plead the blood, we are declaring our victory in Christ. We are not defeated; we are overcomers.

I Am No Longer Under the Curse

Galatians 3:13 says that Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law. The law brought a curse, but Christ became a curse for us so that we could be set free. We are no longer under the penalty of the law. We are no longer subject to its condemnation. The curse has been broken. We are free.

I Have Been Reclaimed from the Enemy

Ephesians 1:7 declares that in Him we have redemption through His blood. Redemption means to be bought back. We were once in the bondage of sin. We were held captive by the enemy. But the blood of Jesus has redeemed us. He has purchased our freedom. We are no longer slaves; we are children of God.

I Am No Longer a Stranger to the Covenant

Ephesians 2:12-13 declares that we who were once far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. Before Christ, we were strangers to the covenants of promise. We were without hope and without God in the world. But the blood of Jesus has brought us near. We are no longer foreigners; we are part of God's family. We have been grafted into His covenant. We belong.

I Have Gained Unmerited Favor

Ephesians 1:7 declares that we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace. Grace is unmerited favor. It is favor we did not earn and do not deserve. Because of the blood of Jesus, God's favor rests upon us. We are not treated as our sins deserve. We are treated with kindness, mercy, and love.

I Have Been Declared Righteous

2 Corinthians 5:21 declares that God made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. We are not righteous in ourselves. But we are clothed in the righteousness of Christ. When God looks at us, He sees the righteousness of His Son. We are justified. We are accepted. We are righteous.

I Have Been Justified

Romans 3:24-25 declares that we are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. Justified means just as if I had never sinned. The blood of Jesus has wiped away our guilt. We stand before God as though we have never sinned. Not because we are sinless, but because His blood has covered us.

I Can Come Close to God

Ephesians 2:13 declares that we who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. Sin separated us from God, but the blood of Jesus has removed that separation. We can now approach God with confidence. We can draw near to His throne of grace. We are no longer distant; we are near.

I Can Participate in Holy Communion

Luke 22:20 records Jesus saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you." Communion is a reminder of His sacrifice. It is a participation in the benefits of His blood. When we take the cup, we remember His death, and we proclaim His victory. We are connected to His sacrifice and to His life.

My Redemption Will Never Perish

1 Peter 1:18-19 declares that we were redeemed not with corruptible things like silver or gold, but with the precious blood of Christ. Silver and gold can be lost, stolen, or destroyed. But the blood of Christ is eternal. Our redemption is secure. It will never perish. It will never fade. It is everlasting.

I Am Free
Galatians 5:1 exhorts us to stand fast in the liberty by which Christ has made us free. The blood of Jesus has set us free. We are no longer bound by sin, fear, guilt, or shame. We are no longer slaves to the old way of life. We are free. Do not return to bondage. Stand firm in your freedom.

I Am No Longer Condemned
Romans 8:1 declares that there is now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. The blood of Jesus has removed all condemnation. We are no longer under judgment. We are no longer facing punishment. We are free from condemnation. We are free from guilt. We are free from shame. We are accepted. We are loved. We are secure.

Have You Enjoyed These Privileges?

Have you enjoyed the privileges available in the blood of Jesus? These are not just doctrines to be believed; they are realities to be received. They are promises to be claimed. They are benefits to be enjoyed. Do not let the enemy rob you of what is yours. The blood of Jesus has done all of this for you. It has secured your salvation, your forgiveness, your healing, and your victory. Now live in the fullness of all that His blood has purchased for you.

Prayer of Thanksgiving for the Blood

Lord, I thank You for the precious blood of Jesus. I thank You that my debt is paid, that I am justified, forgiven, and spared from wrath. I thank You that I am healed, alive, and at peace with You. I thank You that I am cleansed, empowered, and free from the curse. I thank You that I have been redeemed, brought near, and declared righteous. I thank You that I can come close to You, that I can participate in communion, and that my redemption will never perish. I stand in the liberty that Christ has given me. I receive all the privileges of His blood. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

Comments