TRUST HIS TIMING

TRUST HIS TIMING

One of the hardest things about faith is accepting that God's timing may not match ours.

We have our schedules.

Our expectations.

Our deadlines.

Our plans.

We may even have a date in our minds when we believe something should happen.

But God is not governed by our timetable.

God's timing is not late simply because it is later than we expected.

KEY SCRIPTURE

“He hath made every thing beautiful in his time.” — Ecclesiastes 3:11

Notice the phrase:

“In his time.”

Not our time.

Not our schedule.

Not our preferred moment.

His time.

This requires trust.

GOD IS NEVER RUSHED

We often think that God needs to hurry because we are uncomfortable.

But God is not pressured by our anxiety.

He is not nervous about tomorrow.

He is not scrambling to find solutions.

He sees what we cannot see.

He understands consequences we cannot predict.

He knows what needs to happen before the answer arrives.

Therefore, God's timing includes more than the moment of the answer.

It includes everything that must be prepared before the answer.

LAZARUS

In John 11, Jesus received news that Lazarus was sick.

Yet Jesus did not immediately go.

From the human perspective, the delay seemed disastrous.

Lazarus died.

The situation appeared to have gone beyond recovery.

But Jesus arrived and demonstrated that what appeared to be an irreversible ending was not beyond God's power.

The delay did not mean Jesus did not care.

The delay became part of a greater revelation of God's glory.

Sometimes you may interpret delay through your circumstances.

God sees the larger purpose.

THE TWIST

Here is the twist:

God may not be late. You may simply be early.

You may be asking God to bring something into your life before you are ready for it.

You may be asking for an opportunity before you have developed the capacity to handle it.

You may want the blessing before you have learned the responsibility that accompanies it.

You may want the result before the foundation is ready.

Therefore, waiting can be preparation.

WHAT CAN I LEARN?

I can learn that God's timing is purposeful.

I can learn that delay does not automatically mean denial.

I can learn that God knows when something is ready.

I can learn to surrender my deadlines.

I can learn to trust God even when His timing confuses me.

Most importantly, I can learn that God's wisdom is greater than my urgency.

HOW DOES IT APPLY TO ME?

When you feel that God is taking too long, ask yourself:

“Am I trusting God's timing, or am I demanding that God follow mine?”

Surrender your timetable.

Continue preparing.

Continue praying.

Continue serving.

Continue believing.

Don't allow impatience to push you into decisions you will later regret.

If God has not opened the door, don't force it.

If God has not given the answer, don't manufacture one.

If God has asked you to wait, wait with faith.

FINAL REFLECTION

You may not understand why it is taking so long.

You may wonder why others seem to receive answers faster.

But your journey is not measured by someone else's timetable.

God knows your journey.

God knows your preparation.

God knows your capacity.

God knows your future.

Trust His timing.

CONCLUSION

God is not late.

He is not confused.

He has not lost control.

He has not forgotten you.

His timing may challenge you, but it is never careless.

So when you are tempted to say, “God, why is this taking so long?”

Remember:

The right thing at the wrong time can become the wrong thing.

Trust Him.

Wait for Him.

Let Him complete the process.

WHEN GOD'S TIMING IS DIFFERENT FROM YOURS, TRUST GOD.

PRAYER

Father, help me trust Your timing.

When I become impatient, remind me that You see what I cannot see.

Help me surrender my deadlines and expectations.

Keep me from forcing doors or making decisions simply because I am tired of waiting.

Prepare me for what You have prepared for me.

Give me patience to wait, wisdom to discern, and faith to trust.

I believe that You make everything beautiful in Your time.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

BIBLE REFERENCE:

Ecclesiastes 3:11 — “He hath made every thing beautiful in his time.”

Comments