ENLARGE MY TERRITORY!

(Message by Tanny Keng) 

0. Introduction

a) The Lord showed me letter 'E' clearly on Thursday 15/03/2012 and the word for letter 'E' was "Enlarge."

b) Enlarge means to make larger, increase in size; volume, extent etc.; broaden; expand.


1. Enlarge our territory

a) Jabez

i) 9Jabez was more honorable than his brothers. His mother had named him Jabez, saying, "I gave birth to him in pain." 10Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request. (1 Chronicles 4:9, 10 NIV)

b) Ask God to bless us

i) 19This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live 20and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. (Deuteronomy 30:19, 20 NIV)

@1. Highlights:

#1) There is nothing wrong asking God to bless us. In fact, God's desire is to bless us according to his word.

b) Ask God to enlarge our territory! 

c) Ask God for his hand to be upon us (guidance / direction).

d) Ask God to keep us from harm so that we will be free from pain.

2. Special prayer

a) Pray for God to enlarge my territory whether in ministry or marketplace.


The End...

Comments