THE MIGHTY TONGUE (8)

(Message by Tanny Keng) 

1. Declare God's goodness

a) You must start declaring God's goodness in your life. Start boldly declaring, "God's face is smiling toward me, and he longs to be good to me." That is not bragging. That is how God says we're going to be blessed when we start declaring his goodness.

b) Make some declarations in your life:

i) I declare that I am blessed with God's supernatural wisdom, and I have clear direction for my life.

ii) I declare that I am blessed with creativity, with courage, with ability, and with abundance.

iii) I declare that I am blessed with a strong will and with self-control and self-discipline.

iv) I declare that I am blessed with a great family, with good friends, with good health, and with faith, favor, and fulfillment.

v) I declare that I am blessed with success, with supernatural strength, with promotion, and with divine protection.

vi) I declare that I am blessed with an obedient heart and with a positive outlook in life.

vii) I declare that any curse that has ever been spoken over me, any negative evil word that has ever come against me, is broken right now!

viii) I declare that I am blessed in the city. I am blessed in the country. I am blessed when I go in. I am blessed when I come out.

ix) I declare that everything I put my hands to do is going to prosper and succeed.

x) I declare that I am blessed!

c) Receive these words and meditate on them; let them sink down deeply into your heart and mind and become a reality in your life. Practice doing something similar with your family. Learn to speak blessings over your life, your friends, your future. Remember, a blessing is not a blessing until it is spoken. If you'll do your part  and start boldly speaking blessings over your life and the lives of those around you, God will provide everything you need to live the life of abundance he wants you to have.

9. Prayer focus

a) Pray that we will always speak faith-filled words and victory to our lives, our friends and our future.


The End ...

Comments