BAPTIZE WITH FIRE (3)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Baptize with fire

(Ezekiel 36:26-27 NKJV)
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.

(Joel 2:28-29 NKJV)
I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Mark 1:6-8 NKJV) 
Now John was clothed with camel’s hair and with a leather belt around his waist, and he ate locusts and wild honey. {7} And he preached, saying, “There comes One after me who is mightier than I, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to stoop down and loose. {8} “I indeed baptized you with water, but He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit.”

(Mark 16:15-19 NKJV) 
And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature. {16} “He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. {17} “And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; {18} “they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.” {19} So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God.


The End ...

Comments