LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Led by the Holy Spirit

a) Those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. God The Father will give you another Counselor to be with you forever, the Spirit of truth, He will teach you all things and guide you into all truth. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 23:1-3 NIV) 
A psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. {2} He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, {3} he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.

(Psalms 25:4-9 NIV) 
Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; {5} guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. {6} Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old. {7} Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O LORD. {8} Good and upright is the LORD; therefore he instructs sinners in his ways. {9} He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way.

(Psalms 32:8-10 NIV) 
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you. {9} Do not be like the horse or the mule, which have no understanding but must be controlled by bit and bridle or they will not come to you. {10} Many are the woes of the wicked, but the Lord’s unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him.


The End ...

Comments