GOD HAS PLANS FOR YOU (4)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God has plans for you

(Jeremiah 29:11-13 NKJV)
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Jeremiah 1:5 NKJV) 
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”

(Jeremiah 29:11-13 NKJV) 
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. {12} Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. {13} And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

(John 10:3 NKJV) 
“To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.


The End ...

Comments