THE FAITHFUL'S BLESSINGS (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Blessings for those Faithful to God

a) My eyes shall be on the faithful of the land, That they may dwell with me; He who walks in a perfect way, He shall serve me. {7} He who works deceit shall not dwell within my house; He who tells lies shall not continue in my presence. (Psalms 101:6-7) 

2. Other Scriptures 

(2 Chronicles 16:8-9) 
“Were the Ethiopians and the Lubim not a huge army with very many chariots and horsemen? Yet, because you relied on the LORD, He delivered them into your hand. {9} “For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him. In this you have done foolishly; therefore from now on you shall have wars.”

(2 Chronicles 31:18) 
and to all who were written in the genealogy; their little ones and their wives, their sons and daughters, the whole company of them; for in their faithfulness they sanctified themselves in holiness.

(Psalms 31:22-24) 
For I said in my haste, “I am cut off from before Your eyes”; Nevertheless You heard the voice of my supplications When I cried out to You. {23} Oh, love the LORD, all you His saints! For the LORD preserves the faithful, And fully repays the proud person. {24} Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who hope in the LORD.

(Psalms 78:7-8) 
That they may set their hope in God, And not forget the works of God, But keep His commandments; {8} And may not be like their fathers, A stubborn and rebellious generation, A generation that did not set its heart aright, And whose spirit was not faithful to God.


(Psalms 78:37-38) 
For their heart was not steadfast with Him, Nor were they faithful in His covenant. {38} But He, being full of compassion, forgave their iniquity, And did not destroy them. Yes, many a time He turned His anger away, And did not stir up all His wrath.


 
The End ...

Comments