MEDITATION (3)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Meditation

a) May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD. When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches. Because You have been my help, Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice. My soul follows close behind You; Your right hand upholds me. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 8:3-5 NKJV) 
When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained, {4} What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of man that You visit him? {5} For You have made him a little lower than the angels, And You have crowned him with glory and honor.

(Psalms 19:13-14 NKJV) 
Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins; Let them not have dominion over me. Then I shall be blameless, And I shall be innocent of great transgression. {14} Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer.

(Psalms 41:1-3 NKJV)
Blessed is he who considers the poor; The LORD will deliver him in time of trouble. {2} The LORD will preserve him and keep him alive, And he will be blessed on the earth; You will not deliver him to the will of his enemies. {3} The LORD will strengthen him on his bed of illness; You will sustain him on his sickbed.


The End ...

Comments